The WORX WX542.9 20V Brushless Jigsaw is a workhorse cutting machine. Its high-efficiency brushless motor technology offers extended run times, more power, and longer life.
It also has all the features of more expensive, professional saws like 4-stage pendulum action, tool-free baled changes and a keyless bevel base for simple, easy bevel cuts.
It features keyless bevel base adjusts from 0° to 45° right or left for smooth and easy bevel changes, and the tool-free blade clamp makes blade changes quick and easy.
Please note this is a tool only (Battery and Charger Sold separately).
Please note this is also available as a kit. Click here to view
- Brushless motor technology delivers 50% Longer uptime, 25% more power and 10 times longer lifetime than brushed motors
- Features 26mm stroke length and a maximum cutting depth of 120mm in wood, 50mm in PVC pipe and 10mm in steel.
- Keyless bevel base adjusts from 0° to 45° right or left for smooth and easy bevel changes.
- Tool-free blade clamp makes blade changes quick and easy.
- 4 stage pendulum function allows for precise speed control.
- Ergonomically designed grip for superior manoeuvrability.
- Built in dust blower function for material removal
- LED light to illuminate dark spots or poorly lit work area
- POWERSHARE™ 20V battery (not included) is interchangeable with other WORX tools
Please note that this is a bare unit, both battery and charger are sold separately.
Click here to view the Kit option
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.