- No installation: just drop it on your lawn and push the button
- Deeply trained neural network determines grass to mow, obstacles to avoid and limits not to cross
- Full HD wide angle camera with HDR and auto-white balance to handle extreme contrast and flares
- Superior obstacle avoidance and extra safety for pets, wildlife and humans
- Auto-schedule automatically adapts working time to weather, grass species and soil type
- Multi-zone management; Vision is designed to safely stay within solid sections of grass. It will only leave the area if you want it to. Just place RFID tags and it’ll know where to travel to.
- Optional LED headlight for night mowing with no danger for nocturnal animals
- Powered by POWERSHARE battery, shareable with all Worx cordless tools
- Cut-to-edge function minimizes manual trimming
- IPX5 water resistance for easy cleaning with a water hose
- LANDROID® Vision is powered by the WORX Australia 20V POWERSHARE™ Battery Platform. One of the most versatile cordless platforms, one 20V battery connects to over 70 tools across DIY, Garden, Hobby and Life ranges
WORX LANDROID® Vision No Wire Robot Lawn Mower with Advanced AI
You call it plug and play, we call it UNBOX & MOW and there’s no denying it’s a highly sort after feature in automated lawn care today. The award-winning LANDROID® Vision boundaryless robot lawn mower offers the quickest install of any advance AI robot lawn mower, today.
An industry leader, LANDROID® Vision is the first Neural Network Mower that evolves dynamically by seeing and absorbing real-world intricacies in HD to adapt to its surrounds. LANDROID® Vision sees and processes images within 0.05 seconds, which is how it can recognise grass and mow it without a perimeter wire, antenna or beacons. If you want a future-proof, no wire robot mower that continues to learn and update its knowledge base, LANDROID® Vision is the advance AI robotic lawn mower for you.
No boundary wire required
WORX have been designing and manufacturing robotic lawn mowers for over a decade. Laying a perimeter, boundary or guide wire during the set-up, has always been part of the install process, until now.
The LANDROID® Vision is a no-wire robot lawn mower that reduces the time between unboxing your robot and smelling your fresh cut grass. No virtual boundaries, antennas or beacons required, simply UNBOX & MOW.
LANDROID® Vision is the cognitive robot with a deeply trained neural network that easily identifies grass to mow and obstacles to avoid. Whether it’s one zone or multiple, WORX LANDROID® Vision doesn’t require a wire to maintain your lawn.
Powered By Advanced AI Technology
WORX LANDROID® Vision takes advantage of some serious advances in AI and neural network tech, giving it a clear understanding of its surroundings. This technology allows Vision to processes one camera frame every 0.05 seconds to instantly avoid a collision and continue mowing to schedule. It really is a sight to behold.
LANDROID® Vision shares the same best-in-class app as all WORX LANDROID® robot mowers and receives Over-The-Air updates to ensure your model is the always the latest model.
If you prioritise convenience, safety, consistency and a lush lawn, you’ll find it with LANDROID® Vision. Whether it’s mowing multiple zones, avoiding pets or silently mowing in the dark with FiatLux LED headlights, the deeply trained neural network of Vision takes care of it.
WORX LANDROID® Vision Models
LANDROID® Vision models are called that for a reason: equipped with a full HD, wide angle camera and a deeply trained neural network, they see every lawn like an expert landscaper. There is no need for a boundary or perimeter wire, because they see your lawn and the boundaries.
Both models come packed with innovation and advanced features that’ll continue to learn and adapt to give you your best lawn. The only consideration you’ll need to make between the two is the size of the lawn you want to mow.